Advent Energy was formed in 2004 and is an unlisted oil and gas exploration and production company based in Perth, Western Australia.
Advent has assembled an attractive portfolio of assets both on and offshore Australia that have had an estimated $88 million spent on historic exploration. All permits are located next to a ready market and/or excellent infrastructure, thereby maximising Advent’s ability to optimise any resources.
Included in the portfolio is:
- Petroleum Exploration Permit 11 in the offshore Sydney Basin. This permit has been assessed to contain several multi-Tcf targets adjacent to the major population region of Sydney and excellent port and power infrastructure.
- Retention Licence 1 (comprising the Weaber Gas Field), and Exploration Permit 386, in the Onshore Bonaparte Basin. Near term development opportunities of conventional resources for local markets complements the vast unconventional shale gas resources recently revealed. Advent’s management and board members hold over 75 years combined oil industry experience. Available to assist them is an exceptional advisory panel with international oil industry experience.
Advent has a strong board with exceptional experience.
The board of Advent now comprises Mr Goh Hock (Chairman), Ms Deborah Ambrosini (Executive Director, Company Secretary and CFO), Mr Gregory Channon (Non-Executive Director), and Ms Diana Hoff (Non-Executive Director).
- Mr Goh Hock – Chairman: Former President of Schlumberger Asia and then a Global Divisional President of Schlumberger during a 25 year career in the oil and gas industry spanning more than ten countries in Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
- Ms Deborah Ambrosini: Company Secretary & Executive Director. Deborah is a corporate accountant with over 10 years experience in accounting and business development spanning the biotechnology, mining, IT communications and financial services sectors. She has extensive experience in financial and business planning, compliance and taxation. Deborah is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and also holds the position of Company Secretary and Executive Director for MEC Resources Ltd.
- Mr Greg Channon: Director. Mr Channon is a geologist with over 30 years of global oil and gas experience in a wide variety of technical and leadership roles. He is currently the Executive Chairman of RL Energy, and a Non-Executive Director of Samson Oil and Gas.
- Ms Diana Hoff: Director. Ms Hoff is a petroleum engineer with 30 years of international and Australian upstream oil and gas experience in technical and executive roles from drilling foreman to engineer, manager, general manager, vice president and CEO.